Military travel can be sudden, unpredictable, and stressful. Fortunately, you can choose to stay at a hotel that specializes in taking care of you. IHG® Army Hotels are open to reservists and National Guard members, so you and your family can enjoy the same level of service as in off base hotels. We welcome all military personnel, veterans, civilians, contactors, retirees, and families to stay in our hotels on base.
For nearly 15 years, we have provided a higher rank of hospitality for our guests in fresh, modern hotels located at 40 Army installations across the country. We offer amenities specifically designed to make your stay as comfortable and convenient as possible, including:
- Complimentary hot breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Business centers
- Fitness centers
- Guest laundry facilities
- Courtesy shuttles*
- Weekly socials
Brands to meet your needs
At IHG Army Hotels, you’ll find the same well-known and well-loved brands you find off base, so you can expect the same comfort, and consistent quality, but with the convenience of staying inside the gates.
- Many of our IHG Army Hotels have been renovated and brought up to the standards of the Holiday Inn Express® They feature the very same Express Start Breakfast bar — including the famous cinnamon rolls — and offer clean and modern accommodations.
- Our Candlewood Suites® and Staybridge Suites® are all newly constructed and offer several amenities including full-size kitchens, laundry rooms and fitness centers.
- Our Historia Collection™ group of hotels champion the rich heritage of Army posts across the country by creating a unique hotel experience from on-site historical buildings. Along with the same amazing service we offer at all our hotels, guests can enjoy an elevated experience with signature features, including premium bed and bath amenities.
IHG Army Hotels is honored to be a part of the military community. In fact, many of our colleagues are veterans or members of military families themselves. They’re experts on handling the challenges of military travel because they’ve been through it themselves.
Our mission is to provide the finest service possible, and we’re proud to say we’ve supported that mission well. We score an average of 4.3 on a 5-point scale in our Guest Satisfaction Surveys, and we’ve been awarded 5 out of 5 stars on the Garrison Commander Evaluation Metric every year since 2017.
Get the most out of each stay
In addition to exceptional service at great prices, you can save on future travel by enrolling in IHG® One Rewards. As a member, you’ll earn points for every stay which you can redeem for reward nights, experiences, and more at all of our 6,000+ off-base IHG® Hotels & Resorts. It’s free to join, and a great way to make your travel more rewarding.
Many families can’t bring their loved ones home for the holidays, but they can still spend time with them. We’re here to help make those days extra special. Many of our IHG Army Hotels locations offer special holiday rates from mid-November through early January. Contact the property you are planning on visiting from our Locations page to find out if they’re offering discounts this holiday season.
The next time you and your family travel, stay at an IHG Army Hotels property. You’ll find excellent accommodations and a team ready to go above and beyond for you, because serving those who serve is the heart of what we do. To book, visit us at IHG® Army Hotels.