Welcome to AmeriForce Media, publisher of Military Families and The Reserve & National Guard. We strive to build relationships with writers and photographers, while elevating the stories of today’s military community. We’re glad you found us!
Please read all of the information below before submitting your pitch to ensure your idea is a good fit for our editorial needs. We also recommend that writers take the time to learn our voice by subscribing for free to the following:
The DOs of pitching AmeriForce Media
- DO specify what platform of ours that you are pitching, and whether you think it’s a better fit for print or digital.
- DO briefly summarize your story idea in no more than two paragraphs.
- DO tell us who (if applicable) you would interview for the story. We prefer stories to have at least two credible sources.
- DO include 1-2 links of your previously published work.
- DO pitch us stories that connect to larger themes and issues that think outside the box.
- DO pitch us ideas that we have not already published.
- DO grammar and spell check before hitting submit.
Ready to connect? How to pitch Reserve & National Guard Magazine:
Submit your pitch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and put PITCH in your subject line. We try to respond to every submission, but please allow 2 to 4 weeks for a response.